Sea Gardens Beach and Tennis Resort is nothing short of paradise. Inside our facilities are luxurious timeshare suites and condo rentals, and our outside courtyards include deluxe hot tubs, pools, and even a tiki bar. To cap it all off, our beautiful resort is just steps from the turquoise ocean of Pompano Beach.
- Sea Gardens Tennis Center
- Open 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Sun
- See front desk for details
- Jet skis, kayaks, sail boats, and beach furniture
- All this and more available beach-side
- Special rates & discounts for all Sea Gardens guests
Oasis 615 Tiki Bar
- Centrally located and open daily serving everything from frozen tropical drinks, beer, wine, and much more. It’s the place to be!
Bucket List Café
- Open daily, the Bucket List Café offers a wide variety of breakfast and lunch for all our guests to enjoy!
- Open 24 hours with a variety of weights, lifting, and cardio equipment, our on-site gym is ready to meet all your fitness needs.
Spa De La Vie
- Variety of services: manicure / pedicure, massages, facials. Monthly Memberships available. For more information – spadelavie.com
Whether looking for a high-adventure family trip or a low-key romantic getaway, our resort has a community to fit any appetite. Contact us at 954-943-6200 with any questions.
While there’s never a shortage of things to do at the resort, you’ll definitely want to explore Pompano, Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton, and the surrounding areas. The resort is close to many attractions, including the famed Las Olas Boulevard.
Contact Sea Gardens at 954-943-6200 to learn more about the resort. We look forward to serving you.