Sea Gardens Beach and Tennis Resort is nothing short of paradise. Inside our facilities are luxurious timeshare suites and condo rentals, and our outside courtyards include deluxe hot tubs, pools, shuffleboard courts, and even a tiki bar. To cap it all off, our beautiful resort is just steps from the turquoise ocean of Pompano Beach.
- Located in the Breezeway
- Perfect getaway for both resort guests and Fort Lauderdale residents
- Spa has four treatment rooms and a nail studio
- Jet skis, kayaks, sail boats, and beach furniture
- All this and more available beach-side
- Special rates & discounts for all Sea Gardens guests
Wild Iguana’s Bar
- Centrally located and open daily serving everything from frozen tropical drinks, beer, wine, and much more. It’s the place to be!
Kisses From Italy Café
- Open daily, the Kisses From Italy Café offers a wide variety of breakfast, lunch, and early dinner options for all our guests to enjoy!
- Open 24 hours with a variety of weights, lifting, and cardio equipment, our on-site gym is ready to meet all your fitness needs.
- Sea Gardens Tennis Center
- Open 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Sun
- See front desk for details
Whether looking for a high-adventure family trip or a low-key romantic getaway, our resort has a community to fit any appetite. Contact us at 954-943-6200 with any questions.
While there’s never a shortage of things to do at the resort, you’ll definitely want to explore Pompano, Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton, and the surrounding areas. The resort is close to many attractions, including the famed Las Olas Boulevard.
Contact Sea Gardens at 954-943-6200 to learn more about the resort. We look forward to serving you.