If you’re undecided as to whether you should stay home this winter or head south for a warm holiday, consider the following reasons why you should say, “Yes, please!” to a winter getaway. There’s no time like the present to plan a winter getaway at Sea Gardens Beach and Tennis Resort in Pompano Beach, FL.
Top 15 Reasons to Follow the Birds and Migrate South
- Baby, it’s cold outside! (Do we even need to list another 14 reasons?) The average daily high is 75 °F in the winter in Pompano Beach – that’s 24 °C, for our Canadian visitors.
- Snow shoveling is tiresome.
- Forget the winter doldrums when there is entertainment around every corner.
- Natural vitamin D abounds in the Florida sunshine.
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD) is a real ailment and can be treated with longer daylight hours and more sunshine.
- Arthritis, asthma, and other health issues can be alleviated by avoiding cold, dry weather.
- Friendship is waiting when you find like-minded people at the resort.
- Ocean sunsets and sunrises will take your breath away.
- All the fixings and amenities are available for a romantic getaway.
- Happy hour at the WynJammer Tiki Bar is perfect to unwind and have some laughs.
- Outdoor tennis is at your fingertips at the Sea Gardens Tennis Center.
- Make memories with family fun at the beach.
- Building a sandcastle is more enjoyable than building a snowman.
- There’s no need to clear your schedule to spend the day at the spa when your schedule is already clear.
- Pompano Beach, Fort Lauderdale, and Boca Raton offer endless opportunities for fun from golf and scuba diving to boat charters and fine dining.
Sea Gardens is a luxury oceanfront resort located in Pompano Beach that features several unique vacation rental options, so you’re sure to find exactly what you’re looking for in a winter getaway. Contact Sea Gardens today at (954) 943-6200 to find out more about our resort, or check our availability.